Sunday October 16: My All in All

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday October 16: My All in All

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Sunday October 16: My All in All
    • Posted by pbegeman on October 14, 2022 at 6:56 pm #128746

To Practice:

– Reread these passages again in the manner of Lectio Divina, perhaps aloud to feel the vibrations in your body and engage more of the senses.  What speaks to your heart and your life now?

– Bow, kneel, lay, rise, heart, pray, bow. Last week we were invited to pray with our whole body; this week, to pray unceasingly. Does your daily prayer practice reflect your desire for relationship with God? Are there any adjustments or additions to consider?

You may read the full email reflection here: https://mailchi.mp/coutreach/word-of-the-week-oct16

• Posted by Adeline Behm on October 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm #128874

“Our  daily practices are how we avail ourselves of this ambush” I now can say what purgatory is ( not the end of life kind, but  the great struggle between the false self and the true self; I am humbled how I would like to respond in kind; then at the moment  I know my ambusher is at work; I just have to show up and engage with words and actions that catch even me by surprise. In my situation there is a lot of disruptive “covid speak”. The challenge is to keep addressing  the injustice and be compassionate “to those who know not what they do.” Symeon’s words are me crying out to my ambusher. Come…come…. com… sometimes like clinging with the tips of one’s nails on to the side of the hill; come….until I know, connect…

I am so grateful for The Word of the Week opening me in unbelievable ways to my Beloved Ambusher. Loving kindness blessings to all you my companions and to those who put together  The Word of the Week.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Adeline Behm.
    • Posted by linda rhead on October 23, 2022 at 7:50 pm #128941

Sunday October 16: My All in All

“Come, true light…You transform and change with a single gesture of the hand…I have become nothing for You All to shine in my soul.”  Deep peace, know that I know God is here, leading me into the narrow path that leads to life. My prayer this week: Come! <3 linda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.