Sunday, November 1 — Such is The Kingdom

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday, November 1 — Such is The Kingdom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Sunday, November 1 — Such is The Kingdom
    • Posted by pbegeman on October 31, 2020 at 6:27 pm #109520

[full email]: https://mailchi.mp/coutreach/word-of-the-week-nov1

[excerpt from email]: “Focus on trust,” he said, “When you trust that we are all part of something beautiful beyond our wildest imagination, you will find healing.”

“The whole of the kingdom is ours for the accepting.” – Thomas Keating, Manifesting God

Examen:  We’re invited to this Kingdom. Today. This week. Everyday. The Communion of Saints is here entreating us to join and be “agents of transformation and healing from the inside out” – for the sake of ourselves, for the sake of the world.  Will you accept this invitation – all through this week?  Can you open your heart and let “those others” in, too?

• Posted by Adeline Behm on November 1, 2020 at 11:16 pm #109530

Can I open my heart and let “those others” in, too? I can say I am willing and allow my willingness to be challenged this week.

• Posted by Susan Kenney on November 2, 2020 at 3:36 am #109536

I celebrate my birthday on All Saints Day and I have always felt a sacred obligation to remember all of the people in my “communion of saints”. These are people who are mostly unknown, very ordinary and usually overlooked. But they have met me in the day to day “stuff” of life, encouraging me to celebrate the sacred moment by moment. I thank them in a special way today.

• Posted by linda rhead on November 6, 2020 at 7:54 pm #109583

Sunday November 1: Such is the Kingdom

Can I open my heart and let “those others” in, too? In a word, yes. Each centering prayer time I open my heart to all others, past, present and to come, as Father Keating taught so well. Fidelity to the practice, show up every day, pray and do the next practical thing. <3 linda

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.