Sunday March 28: All Things Are Possible

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday March 28: All Things Are Possible

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Sunday March 28: All Things Are Possible
    • Posted by pbegeman on March 27, 2021 at 9:38 pm #113365

[link to full email]: https://mailchi.mp/coutreach/word-of-the-week-mar28

[excerpt from email]: … “In Christian terms, this new moment of history is an invitation to enter into the passion, death, and resurrection of Christ. … [V]iolence is not meaningless or worthless. It may be the necessary preparation for a change of consciousness leading to a new level of maturity in the human family as a whole – attitudes that will lead to a much greater concern for every member of the race, past, present, and to come. …”

• Posted by Susan Kenney on April 3, 2021 at 12:31 am #113512

This year of the pandemic has been like a tomb.  A time of isolation.  A time of darkness.  A time of transformation. We contemplate all that has shaped us this year and see the Divine at work. Slowly. Gradually. Making us into a more compassionate people. Time and again, God visits the people, inviting a slowing down, a letting go so that the old ways of selfishness are replaced by a willingness to share the Divine abundance with our hurting world.  Let us not miss this opportunity.

• Posted by linda rhead on April 10, 2021 at 10:13 pm #113645

Sunday March 28: All Things Are Possible

To realize my best response to the world’s plea of “please, help” is my centering practice makes me acutely aware of how interconnected we all are. Joined in silent prayer with others around the world gives me hope that through us all Divine Light, Life and Love can flow and heal the world’s ills. <3 linda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.