Sunday February 21 – The Time of Fulfillment

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday February 21 – The Time of Fulfillment

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Sunday February 21 – The Time of Fulfillment
    • Posted by pbegeman on February 21, 2021 at 1:33 pm #112728

[link to full email]: https://mailchi.mp/coutreach/word-of-the-week-feb21

[excerpt from email]: Practice: Your ways, O Lord, are love and truth to those who keep your covenant. – Psalm 25:10

You may wish to use the words of Psalm 25 as an active prayer sentence this week – or any active prayer phrase of your choosing – to help you stay in the atmosphere of the Divine Presence throughout your day.

• Posted by Kathleen M. Kelly on February 22, 2021 at 1:00 am #112742

this week i would like to sit with gen:  28:5 And lo, i am with thee, and will keep thee withersoever thou goest.

the way i notice the presence of God in my life is how His presence relativizes everything else, every good thing within my grasp and evey bad thing.,,.,

even a mood, should i just let it drift away because God is here? i see it just float up and away. it is so insubstantial.

• Posted by linda rhead on February 23, 2021 at 12:23 am #112768

Sunday, February 21: The Time of Fulfillment

I pray to remain aware of my immersion in the Divine Presence this week, with several challenging and unsettling events on the calendar. “Your ways are love and truth” will be my breath prayer through medical consultations and other financial decisions that need to be made. Paired with “Trust in the Lord”, I will be as peace-filled as I can be this week. <3 linda

• Posted by Susan Kenney on February 26, 2021 at 3:36 am #112833

The All Pervading Presence is manifested in many forms. A rainbow. A sunset. A person. Always be on the alert.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.