Sunday December 18: Becoming an Icon of Christ

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday December 18: Becoming an Icon of Christ

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Sunday December 18: Becoming an Icon of Christ
    • Posted by pbegeman on December 16, 2022 at 2:48 pm #130127

To Practice:

• Reread these passages aloud in the manner of Lectio Divina to hear and feel them with more of your senses. What do you hear for your journey now?
      • Recommit to your path of transformation and those practices that keep you returning to the well of God’s presence and action to heal, grow and be restored. What prayer or intention rises up in your heart? For those of you participating in the Advent e-retreat, “The Grace of the Four Consents,” this is the fourth consent – to be transformed. It’s completely optional for a human life, but completely necessary to incarnate the Living Christ and transform the world.

You may wish to re-read the full email reflection here: https://mailchi.mp/coutreach/word-of-the-week-dec18

• Posted by misterormissunderstood on December 17, 2022 at 6:58 am #130135

Thanks for the info

• Posted by linda rhead on December 22, 2022 at 12:28 pm #130234

Sunday December 18: Becoming an Icon of Christ

What do I hear for my journey now? “…live the life of the whole.” I have to be willing to “open myself deeply, completely, and without resistance, consent…” I allow God deeper and deeper access to my wounds, my hidden agendas. Wherever God decides to point and say, “Please give Me that,” I need to be ready to say yes. Pray, then do the next practical thing: “live the life of the whole.” <3 linda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.