Reply To: Sunday May 29: Heaven All The Way To Heaven

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday May 29: Heaven All The Way To Heaven Reply To: Sunday May 29: Heaven All The Way To Heaven

Posted by Adeline Behm on May 29, 2022 at 11:32 pm #124545

What does Ascension mean for me, in my life? It seems God prepared me in anticipation of this question. Out of the blue yesterday 2Cor. 12:10 caught me by surprise: ” I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships. persecutions and calamities for Christ’s sake…” I had to admit my contentment is questionable. (deep sight from the depths of my being….) Then a dream where I am driving on a road that is blocked by snow. I go around where roads are dry; I drive into this back yard. The vehicle is now a taxi; I am loading boxes, bundles of stuff into the trunk. As I am exit with the last of it all, the taxi takes off. The dream fades. So the movement into the Ascension 2022 is one of poverty, only a few items in hand. I can’t go back.” Why are you staring?” There is only forward and the invitation is detachment from my self in search of  or more precisely entering into the energy of “I am content with weakness, insults, etc, for ” in my weakness I am strong”. Disbelief or it it what have I got to lose? “My Lord and my God, detach me from myself, so I can give my all to you”.