Reply To: Sunday April 17: Two Movements of Resurrection

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday April 17: Two Movements of Resurrection Reply To: Sunday April 17: Two Movements of Resurrection

Posted by Adeline Behm on April 17, 2022 at 9:05 pm #123161

The experience of Triduum 2022 though entirely virtual,  with a congregation with whom I have deep roots going back to 1977-86, drew me into the result of pandemic life, a lamentation hangover perhaps. Last night it meant I went to bed 2 hours later than normal. Unbeknown to me, this morning I turned off my alarm and promptly went in to a 2 hour dream where coming out of it I am praying the Welcome Prayer. This continues for some time in semi-sleep, till I am awaked into time after time recalling  past event  for which I enter into the Welcome Prayer each time. When this comes to an end I am filled with gratitude ready to begin my day,  ready for the alarm. It is then I realized the over riding of the Spirit. A cursory glimpse of the photo for this week, that is Adeline on the swing. My foundational experience of God 80+ years ago; enveloped in the immense sky of changing clouds. Then there would have been no flowers as depicted by Billy Renkl. But that doesn’t mean on this day there aren’t any, But I was safe, cherished.