Reply To: Sunday February 13: The Science of Love

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday February 13: The Science of Love Reply To: Sunday February 13: The Science of Love

Posted by Adeline Behm on February 15, 2022 at 3:54 pm #121590

Following the overpowering experience of the ocean waves last week another batch of evacuation is taking place, the blessings of memory took me back to a time when I was 10-12,48,56….. a further revelation of my divided heart. I am experiencing the blessing of the welcome prayer and the Litany of Humility. I am enveloped into the ebb and flow of “mercy, mercy, mer-cy. Waking from a dream this morning where I am coming back from a long trip/stay, I am welcomed by a gentleman I never met before, but who is genuinely showing his affection for me. The dream fades as I  am taking it on all in, gazing into this new unexpected welcome. I am welcoming memories needing healing and memories of affirmation. Thanks, Susan, “That tells me that I can be deeply aware of the presence of the divine and, at the same time, be conscious of this world I live in, with all of its troubles and possibilities.”

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Adeline Behm.