Easter Sunday April 4: Light, Life, Love

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Easter Sunday April 4: Light, Life, Love

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Easter Sunday April 4: Light, Life, Love
    • Posted by pbegeman on April 1, 2021 at 6:41 pm #113489

[link to full email]: https://mailchi.mp/coutreach/word-of-the-week-apr4

[excerpt from email]: “… Christ is alive in the center of our being as a tiny light with the power to spread through every faculty until our entire being is filled with light, and then through us to set the divine fire of love aflame everywhere in the world … Christ is becoming all in all, loving … in us and pouring into us and into the world the power of Resurrection.” – Thomas Keating, Reawakenings

• Posted by ktahimsa_gmail_com on April 4, 2021 at 6:56 pm #113523

Two things: first, your security measures almost kept me from getting to this forum at all, and I got lost navigating my way to this email to make a comment. (It was awful. I don’t think I will attempt it again.) If you’ve had problems with people “hacking into” your website, I’m sorry to hear it.

All of this because I wanted to thank you for the link to the Easter Oratorio. I was not familiar with this piece of music. I actually left the original video and found one that played the entire oratorio without interruption. Wonderful! I researched the oratorio to find out what it was about, and it’s the scene in the scriptures when Mary Magdalene and Mary of James are finding the empty tomb with Peter and John. So they are the quartet, and the choir are the rest of the apostles (and presumably, us).

(Since this is probably the only time I will leave a comment on the forum), I’ll end by saying that I greatly enjoy the artwork posted with the emails for visio divina, and the occasional videos for musica divina. And I particularly liked today’s reflections, and always find them thoughtful. Many thanks.

• Posted by linda rhead on April 10, 2021 at 10:19 pm #113646

Easter Sunday April 4: Light, Life, Love

What speaks to my heart? The resurrection occurring on the first day of a new working week means I take this resurrected me and go forth among the people: to grocery stores, doctor’s offices, on the neighborhood street. Where I am placed is where Divine Light, Life, Love flows. <3 linda

• Posted by toms23roy on April 15, 2021 at 6:58 am #113722

We all have the habit of checking Outlook from time to time. It could get really annoying if we have to enter the password every time that we try to log in. If Outlook 2016 keeps asking for password then you are in the right place as we will help you to get out of this issue. You can remove the saved password from the Credential Manager to resolve the issue. You can do it with the help of the steps that we will be sharing with you:

·        Click on the Credential Manager from the Control Panel

·        Search for the credential sets with the name ‘Outlook’

·        Expand it and click on ‘Remove from Vault’

·        Repeat these steps for all the credential sets that have Outlook

If Outlook still keeps asking for a password then you can connect with us and we will help you out with over ways.

• Posted by vanen46863 on August 17, 2021 at 5:40 pm #116437

Moving the QuickBooks data to another computer is easy. All you have to do is make sure that you create a backup to avoid any kind of file loss. Thereafter, you can continue with the QuickBooks installation on a new server computer. Through this guide, we have shown how to migrate quickbooks to a new server. As an alternate option, you can take a backup from the old server computer and restore the backup file on the new computer.

• Posted by vindiesel on February 7, 2022 at 4:52 am #121389

It is impossible to miss; travelers commit errors while booking flight tickets and later they stress over something similar. Assuming the traveler is having reservations on Alaska Airlines Name change  and later to change the name of the voyager on the grounds that the name of the traveler entered isn’t right in any way. In this way, with the assistance of these beneath referenced references, travelers can discover how to change the name of the traveler on the flight ticket.

In the wake of booking the flight ticket by entering with some unacceptable name of the traveler in a rush is unmistakable so there are numerous routes through which travelers can change the name on Alaska Airlines with the assistance of only a couple of snaps. This is the way you can Change Passenger Names on Alaska Airlines.

• Posted by smorganjames66 on February 7, 2022 at 6:12 am #121390

how to delete bank feed in quickbooks desktop

QuickBooks provides an online banking feature for its users that is called Bank Feeds. This feature lets you connect to the banking institution so you can easily download the transactions. However, for some reason, you may want to stop importing transactions. For this, you will have to deactivate the bank feeds for the account. For more information, learn with us how to delete bank feed in QuickBooks Desktop.

Furthermore, we will draw your attention to how to disconnect a bank account from QuickBooks Online and how to fix the issues that you may encounter when deactivating bank feeds.

• Posted by norrajones12 on April 20, 2022 at 11:30 am #123234

Two stage Verification on Hotmail has changed how organizations are their are business mail for globel level are hotmail on the grounds that it has two confirmation step your microsoft assuming you want assistance a find a client acount on uour makes sense of Hotmail is claimed by the unbelievable corporate ever: Microsoft Inc. In this manner, Hotmail clients need to go through the Outlook site Two-Step Verification on Hotmail.

• Posted by alan.derek93 on May 16, 2022 at 10:46 am #124259

We are a certified low voltage power capacitor manufacturer providing full-functioning capacitors for your electrical distribution system.

• Posted by jonejennifer190 on June 17, 2022 at 8:32 am #125019

To reset a password that is also used to access an email account from your smartphone, you must update the email settings on your smartphone. Also, if you access your email through a third-party email client, be sure to change your password.

The password you need to reset may also be used for accessing the same email account on your smartphone Att email password reset. Be sure to update the email settings on your smartphone as well as change your password if you use a third-party email client.

When you reset your password, you will need to update your smartphone settings as well. if you access your email.

• Posted by freeman.annie001 on July 25, 2022 at 4:33 pm #126733

“Lord Jesus, we want to enjoy You as our love, light, and light so that we may keep and be the church as the testimony of Jesus in this dark age. We give You the preeminence in every way and in everything to recover the first love and enjoy You as the tree of life. Lord, may You be our daily supply as the tree of life, so that Your life may shine in us and through us as the light of life. Amen, Lord, make us Your corporate testimony today as we enjoy You as our love, life, and light to keep the testimony of Jesus!”

• Posted by raushnigupta8 on July 26, 2022 at 9:56 am #126785

Hi There. A better way of traveling than a helicopter ride. Go anywhere you like in luxury, comfort, and security. Find out more now. Visit Us: Helicopter Tour Services in India

• Posted by alexwade9161 on August 22, 2022 at 2:11 pm #127470

No one wants to be stuck in the heat, so if your air conditioner breaks down, call the experts at PriceMyAC.com. At Pricemyac.com, we do offer emergency AC repair in Phoenix. You can also schedule an appointment online at our website, pricemyac.com, or by calling us during regular business hours.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.