Reply To: Sunday February 7: Let Us Go …

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday February 7: Let Us Go … Reply To: Sunday February 7: Let Us Go …

Posted by CWRjr on February 7, 2021 at 4:42 pm #111735

The poem gives me new energy this morning.  There is a glorious snowfall.  I think I will take a walk.  I did the same a week ago and I was struck by the thought that the snow on the limbs and branches of the trees was really a tangible witness to God’s love and the Spirit’s grace.  I wonder what I will see today?  Maybe all the bare branches will be open and lifting up in prayer to the Creator.

It is only of late after some 35 + years that I have realized that my commitment to the Cystic Fibrosis community was indeed personally transforming. You see, our son has CF and I considered everything I did as ‘personal’.  Of late, I have accepted it as a community ministry.  Slowly, I am leaving the ego, the competitiveness and the need for personal affirmation aside.  Maybe, I will write about all the impact on me, my wife, our family and of course, our son.  He has become my role model.