Reply To: Sunday January 17: What Are You Looking For?

Home Forums Word of the Week Sessions Sunday January 17: What Are You Looking For? Reply To: Sunday January 17: What Are You Looking For?

Posted by Adeline Behm on January 22, 2021 at 5:45 pm #111387

Has my relationship and and understanding of God changed over time? The words Samuel in Hebrew means “having been heard by God”. Growing  into “having been heard by God” now well into my 80’s I am seeing life more from the perspective of God. I am more aware of the reality that God’s plan for me/us has been written into my/our heart (Hebrews 8;6-13, the Word of God for today). The plans of the exuberance of my youth and well beyond, have slowly given over to, as a friend of mine wrote this Christmas, “What was God’s plan for you this past year? When did you discover it?”. As 2020 unfolded I found myself praying for those whom I have hurt intentionally or unintentionally hurt over the course of these 80+. Gradually I am seeing from the perspective of God, the one who has the plan written in the hearts of these person, too.

Grateful, too, for you in this virtual community. Thanks for growing in awareness of God’s writing on your heart.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Adeline Behm.