- This event has passed.
September 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 23, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
September 19 – 22, 2019
"Contemplative Outreach: Evolution, Transformation, Service"
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Follow the Conference blog here: https://coconference2019.wordpress.com/
The conference begins at 4:00 pm Thursday, September 19 with a welcoming reception, followed by Centering Prayer, dinner and the opening session. The conference concludes on Sunday, September 22 at 11 am with a closing session including Centering Prayer and Lectio Divina. The conference will feature:
- A special presentation on Friday with Dr. Christine O'Brien Travers, "Contemplative Neuroscience: Contemplative practices are well-being skills that rewire and reintegrate mind, body and spirit."
- Time for Centering Prayer each day, along with an opportunity to share with others on the contemplative journey how we can continue to expand our vision and deepen our practice.
Cost is $475 which includes eight meals and all materials. Partial scholarships are available for those in need. Space is limited.
To register for the conference, please do the following:
- Please email Donna (email@example.com) using "conference 2019" in the subject line. Include the following:
- phone number
- meal choice (Regular meals will be served unless you indicate a preference for Gluten Free, Vegetarian or Vegan.)
- Once your email is received, Donna will call you to obtain your credit card payment. Do not send your credit card number via email for security reasons.
- If you need a scholarship registration, please fill out the form on this page. Donna will call you for your portion of your conference registration.
- Reserve your hotel room directly with the hotel. Cost for a single or a double room is $119.00, plus taxes and is not covered in the conference registration. To receive our special low room rate, you will need to register using this link. There is complimentary shutter service from the Denver airport to and from the hotel.
If you have any questions, please email Marie Howard or call her at 973-846-6915.